20 April 2011

As I said this is a blog to remind me how I found this world and not to forget all that I´ve been through so i had to update some of my last travel pictures from Belgium (26.march.2011),some of them are just random! ^_^

I don´t know who had the camera in that moment but i love this picture  ♥

Soo adorable@With the donkey and the ponny
Gettin ready @ Daisy's before theVampireParty
Everyone can notice that my mate 3RR0R was feeling like a rockstar!¬¬¨

On the road before the party! Actually i had no make-up but still i like the photo ^_^



....and like always we get drunk, smoked to much and this is my only decent photo i can show from that night! Im glad its black and white!haha

And after uploading this short review i promise myseltf to write here every big event and though that happens in my life.
So till some fresh news bye-bye blogger ^_^