06 May 2011

....make things working!

Feeling much better all these days, and that´s a relief for me since i had some really bad days...
Everything has changed even though i guess im not gonna abandon all this that quicky, live is like a fucking rat race and i have to get used to it. I tried to keep myseltf busy all these days so I started to draw and paint, got my blue hair, seems that im gonna start school again this year and im gonna start working with Red Cross in hospitals.

Tomorrow T3RR0R 3RR0R is opening Centhron concert. I thought that tomorrow and my birthday was supposed to be my favorite days this year.....but things changed and is gonna be the opposide i guess.Even though it´s a good thing. I have my fingers crossed , and i promise myseltf to do my best and i don´t meen only during the concert i meen the whole day ^_^

So let's get back to when everything seemed perfect to make things working!

Go, go Bia!