10 June 2011

Breathe in and let go

 Every time I have an issue about something that someone has done, I keep at it until it turns into an explosive argument, i really can´t hide things that i know or things that makes me feel bad. But sometimes i breathe in and let things go cuz I have to learn when it is appropriate to let things go and when it is not appropriate. It´s not always appropriate to let things go,some situations need to be “kept alive” until they are resolved but thats not a reason to make such a big deal of it and such an explosive argument. I´ve learned that when things really hurt and i don´t know to let things go i tend to exaggerate and make such a mess in people´s life.

Im an idiot but i don´t wanna hurt people no more, im tired!

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Ps: I want a dog so much! Maybe when im gonna mouve out <3